Kofax Analytics for Capture provides optimized out-of-the-box dashboards focused on elevating the visibility into the effectiveness of your capture solution. More importantly, Kofax Analytics for Capture delivers interactive views into system performance, accuracy and productivity to better enable administrators to report on the effectiveness of their capture solution and improve overall system throughput.
With Kofax Analytics for Capture, providing real-time information through interactive web-based dashboards you can:
- Review the number of batches and documents currently in the system. With a single click, filter the number of batches and documents by batch class and quickly identify any bottlenecks in the process. This helps make quick decisions to assign staff accordingly.
- Evaluate productivity statistics of your teams. Drill-down into the number of batches, documents and pages processed per hour, per day, per month or per year per team or per business process.
- View accuracy metrics between extraction and validation to identify possible improvements. Drill-down to field level to identify low confidence fields that cause manual corrections and help to set the right actions to improve the capture process quality.
- Gain critical insight into all aspects of your capture solution including performance, accuracy, and costs.
Benefits of Kofax Analytics for Capture:
- Uncover real-time trends of your processes to make timely decisions.
- Empower business users with self-service interactive web-based dashboards to provide process and business insight without the need to involve IT to build new reports or adjust database queries.
- Adjust dashboards on the fly and share with anyone.