Want to approve transaction like an invoice, requisition, expense report or vacation request from your smartphone or iPad from the back of a Yellow Cab? How about give access to new documents and eForms in the field with a simple search? OnBase Mobile can do it all from more devices than ever.
With OnBase Mobile, users have access to proven capabilities in their OnBase workflow and enterprise content management solution when they need it, how they need. Information access, review and approval is now available in a secure and natively written application for the most popular mobile devices.
OnBase Mobile allows users to benefit from:
- Seamlessly integrate mobile devices into existing mission critical workflow processes giving users access to their step in the process directly on their mobile device.
- Applications built natively for each individual device – even with two separate applications for iPad and iPhone – giving a user experience consistent with the device
- Convenient search capabilities to access documents from anywhere
- Document navigation capabilities to view, zoom, rotate and navigate multi-page documents
- Other on-document functionality, including viewing document keywords and adding, viewing, editing and deleting notes
- Hyland has been evolving its mobile offerings and OnBase is now available in their respective app stores: iPad, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Phone and Android
OnBase users are truly freed from their workstation. Quick access to the workflow keeps important documents and tasks moving through the system, regardless of where the approver is. OnBase Mobile takes workflow and content management global with decisions happening in seconds instead of hours or days. Users can now perform familiar or repetitive tasks without accessing the full workflow interface. Your existing mobile device investments can be easily leveraged with out-of-the-box OnBase access.
Though smartphones remain the most popular mobile portal, the tablet is quickly catching up. Hyland joins a growing number of companies helping turn the tablet into the next indispensable business accessory. Why? Evolved touch-screen, mobile processor and solid-state memory technology, coupled with access to the company’s software as a service platform, or “the cloud,” turns the tablet into a productivity powerhouse.
- OnBase Mobile for iPad
- OnBase Mobile for Blackberry
- OnBase Mobile for iPhone
- OnBase Mobile for Windows Phone
- OnBase Mobile for Android