If you already use SAP for your financial operations, you’ve taken the first important step toward a more efficient, profitable business. ReadSoft Process Director takes your financial productivity to the next level. Here’s how:
A Single Control Center to Manage Your Various Financial Transactions
Managing massive amounts of invoices, sales orders, GL updates, purchase requests, delivery notes, and requisitions is time-consuming and stressful – not to mention high stakes with little room for error. Process Director integrates with your SAP system and automates all your invoice processing.
From inside SAP, Process Director manages your financial process automation to improve your financial department’s profitability and productivity. The solution aligns with end-user skills and compliance. Process Director replaces the need for the users to open additional sessions in SAP to access Tcodes like MIRO, FB03, ME23n, etc. All of these transactions (and more) can be accessed from within Process Director in a single worklist and with more functionality than found in native SAP tools.
Three Major Processes, Streamlined
Process Director addresses these three elements of your financial operations:
1. Procure to Pay
– Reduce your invoicing process costs by up to 75%.
– Reduce processing times up to 80%.
– Enable your team to process four times as many invoices or redirect their time and energy to more strategic work.
– Sourcing, Contracting, Requisitioning/Other Purchasing, Receiving, Invoicing, Payment, Supplier Portal.
2. Quote to Cash
– Save up to 65% in sales order processing.
– See a 40% reduction in labor.
– Enjoy 99.6% accuracy.
– Pricing, Quoting & Contracting, Sales Order Creation, Order Fulfillment, Billing, Collection, Cash Application.
3. Record to Report
– Receive relevant, timely, and accurate financial posting and master data updates.
– Accounting Close, Journal Entries, Period Close, Reconciliation, Consolidation, Presentation.
Benefits of ReadSoft Process Director
- Quickly resolve problems early in a process to avoid backtracking on work and wasting time. The solution helps you fix errors such as reversing invoice transactions in an instant.
- Your users will quickly understand how to use the system through its intuitive SAP and web interfaces.
- Maximize your existing SAP infrastructure with little training needed using this out-of-the-box solution.
- Improve your supplier relationships with faster cycle times, and increase your chance to leverage early payment discounts. With faster processing, you’ll reduce days sales outstanding (DSO).
- See better productivity from your finance department as they are relieved of burdensome tasks that are now automated.
Features of ReadSoft Process Director
You’ll gain complete, easily accessible reports so you can make the most informed decision for your business. With unique business intelligence, you’ll be able to make performance improvements continuously.
Your team can interact with the solution through the standard SAP GUI, Process Director Web App, Mobile for iOS or Android, and SAP Fiori User Experience.
You and your employees can access SAP invoice approval workflows from mobile devices. Users will receive email notifications and can instantly review, approve, reject, or comment on open invoices.
Your suppliers will be able to check the statuses of their invoices through email – reducing their call-in inquiries and freeing up your team to cultivate better supplier relationships.
From within SAP, you can automatically process EDI, including Ariba Network documents. You can also automatically post accurate invoices.
Other Benefits and Capabilities of ReadSoft Process Director
- Automatically populate SAP with invoice data.
- Invoices are automatically checked for inconsistencies and validated prior to entering workflow and SAP.
- Make changes to the document without having to reverse and rekey the invoice. When you create an SAP document, that action can limit the type of changes that you can make to the invoices.
- Eliminates the need for the users to open additional sessions in SAP to access Tcodes like MIRO, FB03, ME23n, etc. All of these transactions (and more) can be accessed from within Process Director in a single worklist and with more functionality than found in native SAP tools.
- Can assign people to workflow that don’t have SAP access.
- Pull a document out of workflow and reassign. AP can change the workflow status and not have to wait for IT to do it in the SAP workflow.
Kofax is a certified SAP partner, and its ReadSoft Process Director solution provides end-to-end financial process automation. If you think your business could use ReadSoft SAP integration to maximize your SAP infrastructure and see overall improved productivity, contact All Star Software Systems today. Our experts are ready to show you a demo.