Receiving and processing customer orders efficiently and thoroughly is essential to any business operation – indeed it’s the core of your revenue stream. Yet processing sales orders is traditionally one of the biggest bottlenecks in an organization, often with little communication between the home office where the orders are received and the warehouse where the orders are fulfilled. Even the data entry associated with orders can be a cumbersome and time consuming process.
All Star’s solution for sales orders handles all aspects of the sales order process to provide the organization with complete, real-time information about the status of an order throughout the life-cycle of that order. The solution will also provide the ability to eliminate the data entry process using data extraction and electronic order receiving tools. Furthermore, this solution integrates tightly with your line-of-business applications to ensure the sales order data is processed into your system and shipped/invoiced as soon as possible. Automating the sales order process ensures that orders are handled correctly and in a timely fashion, improving the speed at which money comes into your organization and reducing or entirely eliminating errors.
The All Star sales order solution accelerates your process by:
- Capturing orders no matter the source (fax, paper, email, EDI, XML)
- Eliminating the majority of data entry from the order into your line of business system (i.e. SAP, Oracle eBusiness Suite, PeopleSoft, Lawson, JD Edwards, Baan, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, SSA)
- Automating the entire process, from receipt of an order through approval of exceptions to passing data to your line of business system
- Handling rush and special orders, routing these orders to specialized staff
- Automate customer communications regarding order receipt and progress
- Reducing the necessity for manual intervention, thereby reducing the cost of fulfilling an order
- Providing an audit of the process for each order received