Within most Higher Education organizations, paper-driven processes, long record retention periods and immediate access to information are just some of the factors that can increase a college or university’s operating costs. Whether in departments such as Admissions, Registrar, Alumni Relations, Academic Affairs or in business offices such as Accounts Payable, Bursar, Human Resources, All Star’s solutions can help improve your institution’s ability to operate at optimal efficiency, attract and maintain highly qualified students, and comply with government regulations.
The All Star approach to Higher Education involves implementing best of breed software to capture inbound documents and information. Once captured, the documents and data can be retrieved in seconds and automatically routed for approvals and exception processing following pre-defined workflow business rules. Legacy student transcripts, admission applications, various student forms, AP invoices and employee files are just some of the specific processes/documents that can be addressed with All Star’s Higher Education solution.
The All Star Higher Education solution accelerates your processes by:
- Easily integrate with and automate data entry to existing applications in systems such as PeopleSoft, SunGard Banner, Datatel or virtually any SIS/Finance application
- Streamline review and automate routing and retention of admissions, student financial, and registrar documents
- Automate and track grant writing processes to improve ability to meet deadlines and successfully secure funding
- Streamline human resources processes from application through retirement
- Simplify accounts payable approval processes from requisition through payment, making it easier to collect discounts and negotiate terms
- Enable or control access to student and business documentation from multiple locations across campus or anywhere via the Web
- Eliminate distribution of computer-generated reports and make them easily searchable
- Automatically eliminate expired documents to comply with internal and external regulatory requirements