The OnBase Integration for DocuSign eSignature allows you to electronically obtain signatures from people outside of your organization by providing complete management of processes that require secure electronic signatures in the cloud. The integration manages the signature cycle within OnBase by automatically packaging documents and relevant signer information, sending this information securely to DocuSign, and collecting the completed documents.
Integration for DocuSign provides complementary functionality to DocuSign by automating many of the tasks surrounding signature management. DocuSign is an eSignature service, where an envelope (a batch of one or more documents) can be uploaded and signed securely and electronically online. The OnBase Integration for DocuSign allows administrators to configure signature locations and designate signers for specific Document Types from within the OnBase Client. Once configured, documents residing in the configured Document Types can be uploaded to DocuSign, either on an ad-hoc basis or by using a DocuSign-specific Workflow action. E-mail notifications alert signers that a document is ready for them to sign, and once a document is signed by all required parties, it becomes read-only and can be returned to the OnBase system. Once documents are returned to the OnBase system, users may verify the signature to ensure the documents have not been altered in any way after signing.
- Extend secure signing to non-OnBase users by integrating with DocuSign’s cloud solution
- Reduce cycle time by making documents available in the cloud for signing — anytime, anywhere
- Manage the process within OnBase to keep all related content in one place — before and after signing
- Control all aspects of the signing process by automating the tasks related to obtaining signatures
- Eliminate the cost associated with printing documents in order to have them signed manually
- Contract Management: Contracts can be drafted and revised as a part of a Workflow process, and when finalized, the Integration for DocuSign can package the contract with related documents and upload it for signing. External parties can view the documents in the DocuSign cloud environment, sign, and the documents are returned to OnBase. The process can then be continued via OnBase Workflow for any approvals, and dates for renewal can be automatically generated.
- New Customer Onboarding: A new customer can sign their agreement and credit authorization online, eliminating the delays associated with sending signed copies through the mail across diverse geographic areas.
- Lending: Mortgage documents can be managed within OnBase and extended to DocuSign for borrowers to sign from their home, work, or mobile device – anywhere they can access the internet. Lenders will reduce the time it takes to sign loan documents, which means that the loans will start earning interest faster!
- Configure signature types and locations from within the OnBase Client
- Gives flexibility to choose multiple signature types for completion during the signing process
- Upload documents to DocuSign with options to specify signer information manually or automatically with Workflow
- Check the status of a document to determine if signing has occurred in the DocuSign interface
- Provides an auditable history of the full journey of the document through pre-signing, upload and return to OnBase
If you are a prospective customer and want to learn more about OnBase Integration for DocuSign, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-613-1500 x670. If you are an existing customer, please contact Tim Cronin of our Solution Management Group at 860-613-1500 x612 or email him at email@example.com.